- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Home Manager
Elderly Residential Home
Salary: circa £30,000
I am working alongside a fantastic client who is looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to take responsibility for their small care home based in Doncaster.
This home primarily supports the elderly and those with dementia so someone who comes from a similar background would hold a distinct advantage. This home also offers nursing support however a valid nursing PIN is not essential.
This care home is part of a larger organisation. They are a supportive company with an excellent structure and recognise potential for internal progression.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the management of the care home
– Identify any areas for improvement within the home
– Ensure all residents receive a high level of care and ensure this is suitably promoted
– Work with senior management to effectively market the home
– Budget management, where required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working within a similar position, specifically for with those who have dementia
– a good level of IT literacy and confidence when using systems such as Microsoft Office
– Able to confidently manage staff teams
If you are interested this role, please submit your CV using the online application system.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us