- £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children’s Residential School
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for an experienced Care Manager to join my client at their beautiful children’s residential school in Shropshire.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, a comprehensive and ongoing training programme and additional benefits to include a pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
This school has been established for over 30 years and is visually stunning. The young people that attend this specialised school all have a diagnosis within the Autistic Spectrum and more often than not have other challenging conditions.
This particular school is part of an independent group of residential schools and provisions that provide unrivalled care and education to young people.
As Care Manager you will be responsible for a designated unit on the site working alongside a team of other Care Managers reporting directly into the Head of Care.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Develop and maintain good working relationships with parents, external agencies and other professionals
– Remain actively involved in the training and induction process for new staff members
– Ensure that each child has individualised care plans in place
– Monitor the financial transactions within each home and report and discrepancies immediately
– Maintain a safe environment within the home, complying with health and safety at all times
– Take an active role in the management on-call system, where required
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent as minimum
– Sound knowledge of OFSTED and all safeguarding policies and procedures
– Background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
If you have worked with children who are on the autistic spectrum and/or behaviours that challenge this would be a distinct advantage.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us