- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Manager to join a leading care provider based in Hertfordshire. You will be working for a charitable organisation in their new care service that provides support to people with varied care needs. The hours for the role are 9-5 Monday – Friday and the position offers a competitive salary and a benefits package along with ongoing training and development.
As the Care Manager you will be responsible for dealing directly with staff, carers and service users; often vulnerable people, in an efficient, effective and client focused way. The main duties of the role include:
- Leading and developing the service, ensuring service users receive a high quality, timely, efficient and caring service
- Building and leading a team of Community based Care Planners, Assessors and Carer Support Workers
- Supervising and supporting staff to provide a flexible responsive service to Carers and people with care needs
- Responsibility for the effectiveness of the service, ensuring that the people supported benefit fully from the services by applying quality and statutory standards
The successful candidate will hold NVQ / QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care (Level 3 desirable) along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You must be able to demonstrate professional experience of providing care for families, vulnerable adults and / or children. You will have experience of producing care plans, and conducting risk/health & safety assessments and experience of supervising and developing teams
The role is based in a charitable organisation that provides a range of care services to adults and children in community and home based settings. They support service users with a range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia and end of life care.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on
0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us