- £24000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Home Care Provider
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Care Manager to join an established home care provider in the East Midlands. This role will be based at their Head Office in Nottingham, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Care Manager to manage the daily operations of the office. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of the service
– Liaise with service users, their families and external care professionals
– Work within agreed budgets set by senior management
– Actively partake in the growth and expansion of the business through varying marketing exercises
– Ensure all staff are adequately trained
– Deal with and resolve any complaints that may arise
– Work with staff members to ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– Prepare management reports, where required
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships
– Monitor the level of care provided throughout all services
– It is essential that you hold a Registered Manager’s Award
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of financial management
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to copy with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Senior Coordinator, Residential Leader, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Dom Care Manager, Service Coordinator, Housing Officer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.