- £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my client at their established residential service in Maidenhead.
As Care Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a supported living service that supports adults with severe complex needs.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, mileage payments, contributory pension scheme up to 6%, 20 days’ holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days after 5 years employment), great senior management support and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage and motivate team members
– Ensure the highest level of care and support is provided at all times
– Review all administration and documentation, making sure it is regularly updated
– Regularly liaise with your Operations Manager to update them on any changes
– Maintain good working relationships with external agencies and local authorities
– Identify any training needs within the staff team and arrange appropriate action to be taken
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent within Health and Social Care
– Experience of working with people with severe complex needs/learning disabilities is essential
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us