- £26000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my client at their established residential services in Reading.
As Care Manager you will be responsible for overseeing multiple residential services and one supported living service for adults with learning disabilities.
The services have existing staff teams and you will be supported by a Team Leader in each service.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, mileage payments, contributory pension scheme up to 6%, 20 days’ holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days after 5 years employment), great senior management support and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage and motivate team members
– Ensure the highest level of care and support is provided at all times
– Review all administration and documentation, making sure it is regularly updated
– Regularly liaise with your Operations Manager to update them on any changes
– Maintain good working relationships with external agencies and local authorities
– Identify any training needs within the staff team and arrange appropriate action to be taken
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent within Health and Social Care
– Experience of working with people with severe complex needs/learning disabilities is essential
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us