- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch in the Hillingdon area.
As Care Manager you will be responsible for taking management over the learning disability side of the business, which will involve overseeing existing accounts and developing relationships with new customers.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be well supported in your role with excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage and motivate a staff team
– Recruit additional team members as the business develops
– Regularly speak with customers and their families to make sure they are happy with the care and support they are receiving, taking appropriate action if improvement is required
– Liaise with the Registered Manager on a daily basis, updating them of any issues and changes within the service
– Develop relationships with new customers
– Ensure person centred care is consistently provided
– NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management or equivalent within Health and Social Care
– Experience of working with people with severe complex needs/learning disabilities is essential
– Qualification in learning disabilities i.e. LDAF would be advantageous
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us