- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to rapid growth an exciting and rare position has become available with a leading live in care provider. This home based role comes with an excellent salary, benefits package and flexible working. You will manage a region within Surrey and the role will be split between office work and being out in the region with your clients and carers
You will be responsible for managing a care team who provide a live in care service. You will work closely with the Regional Manager to ensure that a high quality care service is delivered. You will be responsible for the line management of the care team as well as carrying out assessments of clients in their own homes.
The main duties of the role are:
- To support the RM in the delivery of client care in the context of the client care pathway ensuring all key milestones for both clients and carers are delivered on time
- To ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements through robust management of cases with Salesforce
- The set up and maintenance of care-related documentation, ensuring all required processes are completed on time and on the required systems
- To support the RM in completion of monthly reporting against Regional KPI’s, identifying areas for improvements and preparing plans for execution and delivery
- To support and participate in the on call function which will require some weekend working
You must be a strong manager with solid experience in a care setting and you will be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be happy to work remotely with minimum supervision and you must be able to manage your own diary as this is a home based role. You must be an excellent organiser with a “can do” attitude. You must be a car driver and be willing to travel across the region on a regular basis.
A leading provider of live in home care for older people who wish to remain in their own homes. They care greatly about their employees and service users.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us