- £36000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to take up a role in a supported living service based in Swindon working for a large charitable care organisation. The position comes with an excellent salary and attractive benefits package including sick pay, training and enhanced annual leave.
This is a rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service as well as ensuring that things run efficiently. The role includes housing management, care and support, maintenance and administration.
The main duties of the role include:
- To undertake all the management duties to include ensuring that all relevant records, logs and other documents are maintained.
- To implement system to ensure that the day to day delivery of care & support to service users and where appropriate, maintenance, catering and cleaning services to the scheme and to oversee any additional services contracted with individual service users such as laundry and ensure that this is monitored.
- Ensure effective housing management systems within the scheme are in place
- Carry out effective induction, formal 1 to 1’s and appraisal of staff in line with the relevant procedure.
- be responsible for ensuring that all staff receive training in line with statutory and organisational requirements.
- To ensure there are systems in place to establish effective communication at all times
- To implement and adhere to health and safety policies
- Day to day management of the care and support teams.
To be considered for this post you will have experience of working with an elderly care setting and have excellent management and communication skills. You must be able to build relationships with residents and relatives and have a hands on approach. You will have knowledge of budgets and financial management and you will hold Registered Managers Award or be willing to work towards.
A charitable organisation that provides care and support to over 16000 people in the UK. They have a committed and dedicated staff team and offer an excellent working environment along with excellent benefits.
Interested? click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us