- £26000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is seeking an experienced Manager to take over an already established Domiciliary Care branch in the Liverpool area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a manger to take on a branch that already provides over 1000 hours of care per week, where they will be able to grow the business further.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to take responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the branch. You will also be responsible for the long term planning, organising, directing and staffing of the company. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people who live within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times.
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us