- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults with learning disabilities.
You will be required to take responsibility for a cluster of services within the Sheffield area and will report directly into the Operations Manager.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 28 days’ annual leave (rising with service) and excellent in house training.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Taking responsibility for the management of the supported living provision
– Working to an agreed budget and monitor spending
– Supporting and implementing change, as required
– Overseeing the production of weekly rota’s for all staff members
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum)
– Experience of working within a similar position, ideally with learning disabilities/autism/challenging behaviour
– Good level of IT skills and confident when using systems such as Microsoft Office
– Flexible approach towards working hours
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be held towards the end of November.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us