- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Manager (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my Client at their office in West Sussex. This company have branches nationwide and provide domiciliary care to service users within the comfort of their own home. This position will be based in West Sussex, on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Care Manager to take overall responsibility for the daily running of the domiciliary care branch. This branch has recently experienced a period of growth and are now looking for a Manager to help build on their increasing customer base.
This office is one of their smaller branches but has all the foundations in place to be very successful. The appointed candidate will have the opportunity to create and develop a brand new staff team.
The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Managing the daily operations of the branch
– Overall staff management
– Working with senior staff members to identify any areas for improvement
– Help market the business to build and increase weekly care hours
– Continue to maintain the service to CQC standards
– Assist with out of hours calls, where needed
– Ensure all administration is accurate and maintained correctly
– Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to deal with challenging situations
– History of working within a domiciliary branch environment, preferably at a management level
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Branch Manager, Domiciliary Manager, Dom Care Manager, Home Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Team Leader, Zone Manager, Senior Coordinator or Care Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312