- £29000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £29,000 – £31,000
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced and dedicated Care Manager. You will be joining a fast paced company who know how to reward and look after their staff. This role will be based in Slough on a full time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated Care Manager who is looking to join a well-established, expand domiciliary care company. You will be well supported in this role with an excellent career structure in place with huge scope for progression.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Provide ongoing support to all staff members
– Market the business to increase care hours
– Ensure that all records are kept up to date
– Ensure that high professional standards are set and maintained
– Work alongside the Registered Manager to maintain smooth running of the branch
– Assist more junior staff members on a daily basis
– NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management, minimum
– At least 3 years’ experience within a Management role
– Extensive knowledge of the domiciliary care sector
– Confident in own abilities
– Able to effectively deal with challenging situations
– Good interpersonal skills
– Effective communicator
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Branch Manager, Deputy Branch Manager, Care Supervisor, Lead Carer, Registered Manager, Zone Manager or Deputy Care Leader
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312