Location – Hampshire/Basingstoke area
Number of carers 145
Salary £28k to £31k (depending on experience) plus company car
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager for the Hampshire and Basingstoke area. This is a well – established and continually growing Domiciliary Care Company and they are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual that can manage the site in the Hampshire area. You will need to be NVQ level 4 as a minimum and experienced in Auxiliary home care, supported living and learning disabilities. This role requires that you drive, suiting individuals between Hampshire and Basingstoke areas, with a company car offered.
- Experience in dealing with vulnerable adults in their own homes
- Day to day running of staff, clients and service
- Manage and deploy teams of care workers
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Promoting the service to potential new clients
- Being an ambassador for the company and the service
Ideally to be NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with management and leadership experience in a similar role.
The successful applicant must have very high working standards, flexible with the working hours and have a passion for care. The successful candidate will be confident and will have good communication skills, with the determination to excel in the role. This vacancy may suit deputy and acting managers ready to take that next step in their career.
Our client is a growing organisation providing care in the community to people who want their independence in their own homes. Their prime objective is to provide 24/7 homecare service to their clients, priding themselves in delivering high quality care & support to the elderly.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313