We’re looking for a Care Manager for a domiciliary care provider in St Helens. Salary up to £28K plus £37.50 per on call.
The overall role is to support the Registered Manager with the day-to-day operations of the service. This could include rotas, assessments, staff management and where needed, hands on care.
The long-term plan is for the current Registered Manager to move up to the Operations Manager position, and the Care Manager to take over CQC registration. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for a strong, confident Deputy who would like support and guidance before taking on a Registered Manager’s post.
The successful candidate will work 9-5 five days a week between Monday to Sunday. This will work out to working one weekend in 3.
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team.
- Support with business development and continued growth of the branch.
- Experience as a Deputy or Care Manager.
- Knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Level 3 in Health & Social care with a willingness to complete the Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Think that this Care Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.