- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Manager – Children’s Services
Children’s Residential School
Salary: circa £35,000
Location: near Epsom, Surrey
I am looking for an experienced individual to take the post of Deputy Head of Care at this beautiful children’s residential school based near to Epsom in Surrey.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive and ongoing training programme and additional benefits to include a pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
This school was one of the first to open within the group and has been established for over 6 years now. The provision itself is set within its own grounds and offers spacious residential and educational facilities to the pupils.
The young people that attend this specialised school all have severe learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour so experience of working within a similar client group is essential.
As Deputy Head of Care, you will be directly responsible for managing two homes on the site and will report into the Head of Care.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Participate in management meetings and identify areas for improvement within the site
– Attend review meetings to create and establish more effective care plans for the pupils
– Take the lead for weekly team meetings
– Remain actively involved in the referral process for new placements
– Ensure that each young person has the appropriate support and that ongoing reviews are in place
– Make sure that all administration is kept up to date and accurate
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Knowledge and clearing understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
– Background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us