- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Manager or Registered Manager for a new branch opening soon in Wilmslow. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join an award winning healthcare provider. A competitive salary and bonus scheme is offered along with excellent support and training and a benefits package to include pension and healthcare.
The role is a new start up domiciliary care branch that provides care to elderly people in their own home. You will be responsible for recruiting the care team and managing the service. You will receive support from the directors who will assist in the marketing and business development side, allowing the successful candidate to concentrate on the care aspects to ensure a quality care service is provided. The main duties of the role will include:
- Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen our brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Manager with a background in domiciliary care. It is essential that you have managed a home care branch and ideally you will have your NVQ Level 5 or equivalent however this is not essential. You must be a car owner and have a full clean UK driving license.
A very well regarded provider of personalised home care services to enable elderly people to remain in their own homes. They currently hold an outstanding CQC rating due to the excellent level of service they provide.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us