- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Care Manager for a busy domiciliary care office in Cheltenham. We are looking for an experienced care manager, senior care coordinator, deputy manager or branch manager, and somebody who in time will want to progress up to Registered Manager. On offer is a competitive salary, 25+8 days holiday, childcare vouchers and the opportunity to work for successful domiciliary care company with an excellent reputation.
You’ll be responsible for the care delivery of a busy domiciliary care agency, ensuring that the team leaders and their teams provide the highest levels of care. You’ll take responsibility for the day to day operations in the absence of the Registered Manager, who is not permanently based there.
- Participating in the delivery of induction to new care staff
- Ensure that care workers comply with CQC regulations, company policy and their contract of employment
- Ensure that team leaders are carrying out supervisions with staff
- Build good working relationships with staff
- Manage the quality of the service provided
- Visit clients to review Care Plans and conduct Risk Assessments
- Be part of the on-call rota
- Recruitment and retention of care staff
- We are looking for somebody who has excellent leadership and management skills, who has held a supervisory / management role in a domiciliary care service previously (such as senior care coordinator, branch manager or deputy manager) and who is keen to progress their career within an organisation.
- Ideally you’ll have the NVQ level 3 in care
- You’ll need to be a driver
- You’ll be flexible in your approach to work, and will be willing to undertake the QCF level 5 qualification so that you can become the registered manager in the furture.
Interested? To be considered for the domiciliary care manager role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more iinformation please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us