- TBC - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Home Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to work at a large care home based in Essex.
This home offers 24 hour care and support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
You will not need to be registered initially but there is a view to this possibility within 12 months of service.
As the Care Manager you will be managing the operations of the home including:
- Creating and maintaining Care Plans
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Networking with outside organisations
- Budget and forecasting
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- We’re looking for a manager or deputy who has experience of running a large elderly care home.
- You will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes.
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential environment you
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button