- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently working with a client who is looking to recruit a Care Manager to take responsibility for their day centre located in Middlesex.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with NO ON CALL DUTIES. A degree of flexibility will be required throughout the week to work additional hour’s dependant on the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and excellent holiday allowance.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Plan and implement strategic changes to benefit the service
– Budget and financial management
– Oversee the day to day management of the day service
– Monitor staff training and highlight any areas improvement
– Establish good working relationships with external agencies and professionals
– Work with senior management to help develop the service
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Minimum of 2 years’ management experience within a social care setting
– Background of working with learning disabilities would be distinct advantage
– Good computer literacy skills
*A driving license is not essential for this position but you must be able to commute to Hayes on a daily basis
Interested? Then please send your CV without hesitation.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us