- £31000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Care Manager to manage their growing Live in Care service. My client offer live-in care to private clients nationwide, they now have an opportunity for a strong, confident Care Manager to come on board and manage this rapidly growing side of their business.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post with nationwide travel, the ideal candidate will be within a commutable distance of the office base which is in Cheltenham.
The live-in care service is rapidly growing and currently consists of all private clients. You will be required to help with the ongoing successful development of this service, with the support of a deputy manager and experienced coordinator. The company have an excellent reputation within the industry and are hoping to recruit a Care Manager who is keen to develop themselves as well as the service, with plenty of opportunity for internal promotion and development. Other duties will include;
- Developing and maintaining a fully operational, excellent service
- Meeting with potential new clients and talking them through the services on offer
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Care experience, either domiciliary or live in care. You will have an understanding of a range of care packages and will have proven history of successful business development. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, company car, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us