We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to take up community care manager post, where you’ll be responsible for managing a small caseload of care packages in the community. This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who wants to move away from long hospital shifts, and work Mon – Friday 9-5 (with some flexibility) whilst making a difference to lives of people with complex care conditions by enabling them to live at home. You’ll need to be a Registered General Nurse (RGN), a driver with own vehicle and be self-motivate and able to work autonomously. On offer is a competitive salary, 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), pension scheme and wellness scheme.
The Care Service Manager role
As a Care Service Manager you’ll be working for an organisation that provides person-centred care packages in the home for individuals with a wide range of complex health conditions, which might include Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury, Motor Neurone Disease and MS.
You’ll manage a small caseload of clients and your role will be to support the client and the team of care assistants to ensure that high quality care is delivered. Your task will include;
- Complete and review client needs and risk assessments
- Develop, review and implement service use Personal Care Plans
- Monitor client care and well-being
- Work with the training team to support the training and development of care assistants and assisting with competency-based training
- Provide supervision of Care Assistants
- Liaise with social services /attend MDT meetings
The Successful Candidate
- It’s ESSENTIAL that you are a qualified nurse – RGN with strong clinical skills and 2 years post qualification experience. You may have worked as a; Staffnurse, Registered Nurse, Senior Nurse, Nurse Team Leader, care manager, case manager or similar
- You also need to be a driver with your own vehicle (mileage is paid at 45p a mile).
- You’ll be an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated individual who is able to work autonomously. You’ll have great communications skills and be able to communicate effectively with clients, their families and healthcare professionals.
Interested? To be considered for the Care Service Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.