Care Manager (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Location: North Oxfordshire
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Care Manager to join my Client at their domiciliary care branch based in North Oxfordshire.
My client is part of a nationwide company who provide domiciliary care to service users within the comfort of their own home. This position will be based in North Oxfordshire, on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Care Manager to take overall responsibility for the daily running of this newly established domiciliary care branch.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Managing the daily operations of the branch
– Overall staff management
– Working with senior staff members to identify any areas for improvement
– Help market the business to build and increase weekly care hours
– Continue to maintain the service to CQC standards
– Assist with out of hours calls, where needed
– Ensure all administration is accurate and maintained correctly
– QCF Level 5 Diploma (or working towards with NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care already in place)
– Good business acumen
– Solid background of working within domiciliary care
– Knowledgeable about the social care industry
– Passionate about providing the highest levels of care to all service users
– Team player with the ability to manage a growing staff team
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
My client is in a position to consider immediate interviews as they are looking at a potential start date of early-mid December
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Branch Manager, Domiciliary Manager, Dom Care Manager, Home Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Team Leader, Zone Manager, Senior Coordinator or Care Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.