- £25000 - £25500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Greater Manchester
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Manager (Social Care)
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £25,000 + excellent benefits
Location: Ashton Under Lyne
I am working with a very valued client who is recruiting for a Care Manager who will be responsible for overseeing care provisions near Ashton Under Lyne and the Greater Manchester area.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, enhancements for being ‘on call’, competitive holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme and additional uplifts for weekend and bank holiday working.
My client is a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Ensure the production of weekly rota’s for all staff members within the provision
– Authorise expenditure against agreed budgets and take financial responsibility for spending within the service
– Build and maintain constructive relationships with external agencies, commissioners and the wider community
– Undertake the role of Registered Manager, as necessary
– Take the lead with recruitment and oversee inductions for all new employees
– Monitor staff training records and ensure all mandatory training is up to date
– Provide ‘hands on’ support and partake in ‘on call’ support where needed
You will hold an NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards your QCF Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (if not already held). Someone who is able to confidently multi-task with a good working knowledge of Microsoft software is essential.
If you have experience of working within supported living provisions for people with learning disabilities this would be a distinct advantage.
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position
Interested? Then please send your CV without hesitation.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 12th May, applicants who apply after this date will NOT be considered. Interviews will be held week commencing 25th May.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us