Care Manager (Social Care)
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £25,000 + excellent benefits
I am working with a very valued client in Leicester who has recently opened a brand new supported living provision and they are now seeking an experienced Care Manager to take responsibility of this service.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, enhancements for being ‘on call’, competitive holiday allowance, childcare vouchers and a contributory pension scheme.
As Care Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage a staff team including Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers and Support Workers
– Build and maintain new working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Work with senior management to gradually increase the staff team and monitor and training requirements
– Undertake the role of Registered Manager as necessary
– Identify areas for improvement and take the required action to help improve the service
– Oversee the creation and distribution and weekly rotas
– Authorise expenditure against a set budget
– Provide hands on support and participate in the ‘on call’ system, where needed
– QCF Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent (or a willingness to work towards it)
– Experience of managing and developing staff teams
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Able to confidently multi-task
If you have experience of working within supported living provisions for people with learning disabilities this would be a distinct advantage.
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position as frequent travel will be required
Interested? Then please send your CV without hesitation.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 09th June with a view to holding interviews the following week.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us