- £19000 - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £19,000 + 28days holiday
We have a great opportunity for a Care Supervisor or a Team Leader looking to progress in their career to join a busy domiciliary care company.
As a Care Supervisor you will be responsible for providing support to all Care Workers within a defined area of the community. You will support, monitor performance, supervise and mentor care workers in the field and identify opportunities for continued professional development. This role will be 50% field based and 50% office based.
Other duties to involve
– To carry out assessments for new and potential clients
– To conduct risk assessments
– To ensure all allocated visits are covered at all times and identify suitable carers for cover
– To provide individual in-field training
– To undertake client reviews and field observations
– To ensure accuracy of all documentation and ensure all written reports are professionally maintained
– Setting up care plans
We ideally want experienced Field Care Supervisors but are open to senior carers and team leaders with their NVQ Level 3 looking to progress within the career
We are looking for candidates that have the following:..
– You will need to have a full driving license and access to own vehicle
– Excellent communication skills.
– We need someone with a bright personality and great energy to lead a team.
– You will need to have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle
Is this what you are looking for? Click the link below to apply or call Melissa on 0121 362 2342.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us