We’re looking for a Care Supervisor to work for our client based in Windsor.
They are a not-for-profit care provider based in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. They provide residential support to the elderly.
If you can demonstrate experience of supporting elderly clients and staff supervision experience, then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends, and occasionally some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
- Managing the day to day running of the shift. You will support and lead the team to ensure the residents are provided with the best possible Care and Support
- Ensuring all records and relevant documentation are of a high standard and kept up to date
- Acting as Shift Leader to monitor and direct the effective running of the home
- Completing staff supervision and appraisals
- Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care
- Experience of supporting elderly clients and have dementia knowledge and understanding
- Additional experience of manging people to perform well, through team working, leadership, mentoring and supervision
- Further experience of reviewing and assessing clients
- QCF or NVQ level 3 health & social care
- Good knowledge of CQC, health & social care act, dols and mental capacity act
- Previous supervisory experience within a similar setting
- Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal direct supervision
Basic salary: £21,840 – £27,684.80 per annum depending on experience
The standard working hours for this position are 35 to 40 hours a week, working 5 shifts a week, alternative weekends.
Think that this Care Supervisor role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Care Supervisor position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Assistant Manager or as a Senior.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.