- £19000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Supervisor to join their team, to work at their well-established domiciliary care branch based in Central London.
To be out in the community and manage a group of care workers and set up any care packages that are required for your clients. To liaise with the branch to ensure that cover will be supported for your care package.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Supporting a group of care workers.
• carry out spot checks, meds checks and demonstrate moving and handling.
• Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
• Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker.
• Ensuring mileage and distance travelled is monitored and recorded.
• Ensuring times are being recorded for sickness, absenteeism or holidays.
• To induct all new support co-ordinators into the role.
• To liaise with the co-ordinator regarding support needed.
• Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
• Liaising with customers and are workers to ensure an efficient service provision
• Keeping accurate records on the system and working with the office team to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
• Preparation of reports as required.
An established and highly reputable home care service provider they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care (although this is not essential) with experience of coordinating in a similar role.
You will have experience of supervising a staff team as well as flexibility to work. You do not have to be a driver for this position.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 3632326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us