- £21400 - £21400 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Supervisor, Urgent Temporary role with immediate start. We’re looking for an experienced Care Supervisor, Care Coordinator / Team Leader / Senior Carer to take up a position as a Care Supervisor at an Extra Care Scheme. Based in Coventry, you’ll be responsible for running the shift, leading the care team, conduction supervisions and observations and delivering care to older people. On offer is an attractive salary of £21,430. You’ll need to be the DBS update service and be able to start within 7 days.
- As the Care Supervisor you’ll be working in a luxurious extra care development / retirement village for older people, working specifically in the in-house domiciliary care service.
- You’ll be running the shift, leading and mentoring the care assistants
- Conduct supervisions and observations
- Deliver care
- Deal with any issues
- Ensure that paperwork is being competed accurately and on time
- This is an immediate start position – you need to be on the DBS update service already and be able to start within 7 days – please do not apply if you do not meet both of these criteria.
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Carer / Care Supervisor / Team leader or Care Manager, with experience of conducting supervisions and spot checks.
- You’ll need to have NVQ or QCF level 3.
- You’ll be able to work flexibly over a set shift, including weekends.
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Call me for more information on 0121 362 2318