- £14.39 - £14.39 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Supervisor – Registered General Nurse
Nursing home for young adults with Physical Disabilities in Redditch
£14.39 an hour plus enhancements
We are currently recruiting for a post in Redditch for a Care Supervisor within a home – you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse and have experience of supervising and managing staff.
You’ll be supporting the Service Manager in the running of a medium sized home for young adults with Physical Disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, MS, MND, Brain Injury, and Muscular Dystrophy.
You’ll spend 3 day on shift and 2 days are supernumerary admin days. The shift pattern is over a 3 week rota and shifts are either 07:00 – 14:45 or 14:30- 21:30.
- Support and lead the staff team
- Ensure clinical excellence within the home
- Take responsibility for maintaining professional standards of care and nursing within the home
- Enable individuals to attain their full potential and maximise the options available to them
- Managing the staff rota
- Supervision of staff
- Dealing with issues
- You must be a qualified general nurse, RGN, level 1 and 2 and have a current NMC pin number.
- You’ll have strong leadership and management skills and have held a supervisory role previously.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318