Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator
Salary: £18,180 per annum
Hour: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Are you a Care Team Leader/Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator? Do you want to work for a company that values its employees as well as its quality of care? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you. My client, a specialist provider of care to people in the community, is looking for a Care Supervisor to join their expanding team.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Care Supervisor at their office in Sunbury to manage a team of care and support staff who work in the community as well as in an Extra Care Sheltered Housing Scheme.
- Managing a team of care and support staff who work in the community as well as within a residential complex
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met at all times
- Carrying out one to ones, appraisals and managing absence and holidays, identifying necessary training, Risk Assessments, Support plans, DBSs etc.
- Preparing Rotas two weeks in advance and issuing in a timely manner
- Producing financial reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting with staff recruitment
- Supporting clients in maintaining independence and ensuring quality care and support is delivered at all times
- Working in conjunction with the housing landlord on any housing related issues
You will have previous experience of leading a team of Care Staff. You must have an NVQ level 3 as a minimum and have previous experience of working in care or a supported living environment. You must have good verbal and written skills, excellent IT skills, organised and have excellent time management skills. Experience of working with a web based rostering system would be useful although training will be provided. Knowledge of Risk Assessing is also essential.
A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this post.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week – generally Monday to Friday; some evening and weekend shifts maybe required to support the team which attracts enhanced rates of pay. You will also need to participate in the out of hours on call rota for which a special allowance is paid.
Hours worked above 37.5 per week are treated as overtime and additional rates will be paid. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with travel time and expenses at 45p per mile, 25 days annual leave plus Bank holiday and there is an auto-enrolment pension scheme with a maximum employer contribution of 3% of salary.
My client pays for your DBS, Uniform, Training and the Employee Assistance Programme. Interested? Then please send us your CV today and apply on line.
This job may be suitable for a Care coordinator, Field Care Supervisor, Senior Support Worker, Senior Carer and Care Team Leader.