- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking a personable, passionate and experienced Deputy Care Manager to assist with the Registered Manager and Development Manager in the day to day running of a growing Domiciliary care branch in the Farnborough area. You will be joining a privately owned company who have established themselves well within the area and have a great deal of potential for future growth.
The job will entail working closely with the Registered Manager and General Manager in ensuring the branch is operating at optimum levels and providing the best quality care packages for its clients.
You will be required to visit existing clients and potential clients to carry out risk assessments and reviews of care packages as well as supporting in the office with quality and audit checks. You will also be responsible for overseeing the Care Coordinator and ensuring rotas are completed and issued to the workforce in a timely manner. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
• Assisting the Registered Manager with the collation of care plans, rotas and assessments
• Travel throughout the locality is a prerequisite for this post, so a full UK driving licence and a car is essential
• Assisting with the maintenance and development of policies and procedures
• Working closely with the care staff team, service users and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care
• Travelling to people’s homes to review care packages carry out risk assessments
• Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
• Overseeing the care coordinator
The ideal candidate must have previous supervisory/deputy management experience within the care industry, ideally within a domiciliary or live in care setting. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the service users at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the service.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this post.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us