- £8.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Support Workers
Salary: starting from £8 per hour (flexible Shifts, Full or Part Time)
We require both full/ part time Care Support Workers across the Dorset area to provide care to our clients in the comfort of their own homes.
We are looking to recruit experienced Care Support Workers to work within the Dorset Community.
• Completing support plans & informing Care Centre of any change in Clients circumstances; health, behavior etc
• Completing all tasks set in the personalised support plans
• Taking client to the shops or any appointments in your own car
• Assist client with personal and everyday needs
• Attending care support workers meetings – a minimum of 4 a year
• You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality and if you can sing, dance, laugh or enjoy a good conversation, that’s even better!
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
• You will need to be flexible and be able to work evenings and weekends
• You need to have a Full UK Driving License and be a car driver with your own transport to get you around the local community
A well respected charity within the area providing support to people in the comfort of their own homes. The services range from domestic and personal care and help individuals to access the resources within the local community. Helping vulnerable adults and older people to enjoy their independence within their own homes and encouraging support from friends, family and the community.
With fantastic benefits of holiday allowance, mileage rate, free health cashback scheme for you and your family, full sick pay, full training with guaranteed hours and excellent rates of pay, this is an opportunity not to miss out on. The company is very rewarding and recognises members of staff and their hard work and therefore offers Career Progression.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Carer, Home Carer, HCA, Support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant and healthcare assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the apply button and we will be in touch.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us