Care Support Workers – Suffolk.
CVCR Ltd is one of the leading providers of Emergency Mobile Response, Pendant Alarm Monitoring Services and Assistive Telecare services for the elderly and vulnerable adults in the UK.
We are expanding our Domiciliary Care Services in the Suffolk area and are looking to recruit Care Support Workers to join us.
If you have a caring nature and genuine empathy for the welfare of older adults this role will suit you. You must be dedicated, enthusiastic and be willing to undertake personal care tasks.
Similar experience and/or NVQ2 would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided. It would help if you are flexible in your approach and able to cover for colleagues’ holidays and absences.
In return for your dedication & commitment, we will offer:
• Hourly rate £7.25
• Flexible Hours of work to suit you
• Working to a two week rota
• Uniform provided free
• Full training provided
• Mileage Allowance
• 28 days paid holidays (pro rata to shift pattern)
• Mobile Phone Allowance/or Phone provided
• Childcare voucher scheme available
• We pay for your DBS checks throughout your employment.
• Work runs will be allocated in advance. We strive to keep our staff on regular runs to give both stability to our staff and ensure client’s continuity of care.
Successful applicants are required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
Please click on apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green for more details on 0121 362 2314