- £7.31 - £8.11 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care & Support Workers
Caterham, Reigate, Oxted, Redhill areas
From £7.31ph – £8.11ph
Full Time/Part Time/Relief Cover
My client, a leading provider of Supported living and Domiciliary Care services in the Surrey area, looking for Care & Support Workers to join their growing team as soon as possible.
As a Care & Support Worker you will be joining a company that values its staff and offers stability and on-going support and training. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Carry out hands on care duties in line with the service users care plan such as Washing & dressing and bathing
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
- Ensuring that prescribed medication is taken administered and taken as appropriate
- General household tasks to ensure a clean and confirmatble environment
- Ensure your service users are safe and secure at all times and they have good health
- Adhere to support and care plans at all times
- Being responsible for your clients and reporting to your line manager of any queries or concerns
As a Care Support Worker you will be of a caring nature with a real passion for ensuring quality care is delivered to your service users.
You will also ideally hold an NVQ 2 qualification on Health & Social Care and be willing to undertake any additional training to enhance your skills in the workplace.
You will have asome understanding of Domicliary Care, be able to conduct risk assessments and be able to work on your own initiative.
In return for your hard work and commitment, my client are offering a pay package of £7.31ph – £8.11ph depending on qualifications. Flexible shifts are available and additional payments for weekend, evening and call out work are available.
You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle that is insured for business use for this position.
Interested? Then apply on line today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us