Care Unit Manager
Small Size unit
Salary £16,000 – £21,000
Our client is looking for a Care Unit Manager for a care facility based in Sunderland. The home offer’s care services for older people and people living with dementia. We are looking for a hand’s on individual that can manage the unit, residents and staff. You will need to be NVQ level 3 qualified as a minimum and be experienced in a similar environment.
- Day to day running of staff, clients and unit
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Implementing change where required helping to move the company forward
It is preferred you hold a level 4 in management but essential that you hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care. You must have very high working standards, elderly care experience and be confident with good communication skills.
Our client provides a wide range of social activities alongside basic care needs to clients, focusing on promoting independence, health, physical and emotional wellbeing in readiness to return to their own homes or lead life to their full potential.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313