- £7.00 - £8.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Worker – Council Support Team
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Hourly Rate: Good Rates of pay + Mileage Enhancements
Location: Nottinghamshire as a whole
Full Time: Shifts of 7am-3pm and 3pm-10pm on a rolling 5 on 2 off rota
I am currently recruiting 3 experienced Care Workers to join a new staff team who provide care at home services throughout Nottinghamshire. My client’s head office is in West Bridgford but you will be field based and will cover Nottinghamshire as a whole.
You will be working out in the community providing personal care and companionship to people in their own homes.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with personal care i.e. toileting, washing, drying, dressing, bathing and showering
– Handling and distributing medication as per each person’s individualised care plan
– Assisting with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, using care aids and personal equipment such as hoists
– Develop companionship and assist in taking clients out and about
My client is an award winning and fast growing domiciliary care company based in West Bridgford. They pride themselves on the service they provide and promote a unique experience to all of their clients.
What do they offer?
– 3 day induction programme which is compliant with new CQC legislation
– Personalised ongoing training and personal development opportunities inc. NVQ’s
– Full support in your day to day role from Field based managers
– NVQ2 or above in Care is desirable but not essential as full training is given
– You need be passionate about providing an excellent standard of care
– Friendly and open nature
– Dependable and responsible
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position as you will be expected to drive one of the company vehicles for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us