Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Hourly Rate: £7.26 – £8.86 + Excellent Mileage Enhancements
Location: Nottingham – Rushcliffe, Carlton, Stapleford, Eastwood
Full Time and Part Time positions available
I am currently recruiting experienced Care Workers to join an established staff team who provide care at home services throughout Nottingham. My client’s head office is in West Bridgford but you will be field based.
You will be working out in the community providing personal care and companionship to people in their own homes. There are morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts available. There are also vacancies with the company’s Fast Track and Client Support Team which are salaried positions with guaranteed hours.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with personal care i.e. toileting, washing, drying, dressing, bathing and showering
– Handling and distributing medication as per each person’s individualised care plan
– Assisting with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, using care aids and personal equipment such as hoists
– Develop companionship and assist in taking them out and about
My client is an award winning and fast growing domiciliary care company based in West Bridgford. They pride themselves on the service they provide and promote a unique experience to all of their clients.
What do they offer?
– 3 day induction programme
– Personalised ongoing training and personal development opportunities
– Full support in your day to day role
– NVQ in Care is desirable but not essential as full training is given
– MUST be passionate about providing an excellent standard of care
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.