- £8 - £10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We require both full and part time Care Workers to deliver a high standard of care to a gentleman in his own home based in Harrogate
We are looking to recruit experienced, professional and reliable Care Workers to help support a gentleman on a 2:1 basis. Our client requires care; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality and if you can sing, dance, laugh and enjoy a good conversation, that’s even better!
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
- Ideally you need to be a car driver (not essential)
- Preferably be qualified with an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Socialcare (not essential)
An established independent provider of quality care and support services; supporting and enabling members of the community and within residential setting to retain independence, whether this be in the comfort of their own home or providing support that meets their needs in a care home. They have an outstanding reputation and a fantastic care ethos which have made them one of the most respected care providers within the local community.
Salary of up to £10 working with a company who has over 20 years experience in care and has an outstanding reputation of taking care of our clients and staff.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the apply button and we will be in touch.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us