- £7.70 - £7.75 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for Care Workers to join my client who are one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support at home. They pride themselves on delivering the highest possible levels of care and currently operate nationwide through over 180 branches.
Along with a competitive basic salary my client offer; paid mileage, free uniform, paid training & DBS clearance, support through further training and qualifications, annual company days out, childcare vouchers, flexible working patterns, company discount scheme and much more.
A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role. Candidates without this will not be considered.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide personal care to clients i.e. bathing, washing etc.
- Assist with domestic duties within the home such as laundry, cleaning, shopping and cooking meals
- Accompany clients to social activities
- Use manual handling equipment
- Administer medication, when required
- Understand the needs of each individual and update their care plan accordingly
- Work alongside other health and social professionals
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent, and previous experience of working within a care role would be advantageous
- Flexible to work alternate shifts including evenings and weekends
Interested? Please apply without delay for consideration of an immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us