I am currently recruiting for Care Workers to join a domiciliary care provider in the Dudley area.
Along with a competitive hourly rate you will be supported with ongoing comprehensive training, paid mileage and excellent opportunities to progress.
A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role. Candidates without this will not be considered.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Assist/supervise the taking of prescribed medication
– Help with general care such as; bathing, toileting, cleaning etc.
– Complete and update any reports following supervisions
– Escort service users to hospital appointments, where required
– Encourage all service users to remain as independent as possible
Hours will be worked on a rota basic between the hours of 6am and 11pm and flexibility for weekend working is essential.
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent, would be preferred however isn’t essential as full training and support will be given
– Experience of working within a care environment is essential
– Car owner with Full UK Driving License
– Hold a good knowledge of Dudley and the local area
– Be reliable, honest and trustworthy
Interested? Please apply without delay for consideration of an immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us