- £9.50 - £9.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion our client is urgently seeking experienced Care Workers for the London Borough of Ealing. Care Workers are required to provide intermediate care for 6 week continual care packages to service users being discharged from Ealing Hospital. Committed and dedicated Care workers are required to assist with:
- Improving the service user experience.
- Delivering a community-based, high quality, person centred support service.
- Reducing the number of unplanned emergency admissions to hospitals.
- Supporting the discharge of long stay patients and free up hospital beds.
Our client is looking recruit Care Workers on a full time basis up to 40Hrs per week and you will be expected to provide high standard of care to service users in their own homes.
- To undertake practical tasks as required, and have an understanding of delivering care to service users with a variety of health conditions (autism, learning disability, physical disability, older people, Dementia etc.)
- To report any incidents and complaints to your Line Manager.
- To keep accurate records of individuals as laid down in policies and procedures.
- To undertake any task as required, in consideration for the changing needs of the service.
Hourly rate: £9.50 p/h for up to 40 hours per week.
Benefits: You will accrue holiday pay. Free DBS.
The company has an excellent reputation within London. It has been established for over 20 years and is growing.
The successful Care Worker candidates:
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Have good communication skills coupled with the ability to manage an honest, courteous, caring and professional service.
- Previous experience is preferable.
- Training in PEG feeding, use of mobility equipment, managing pressure sores, administration of medication etc will be provided.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us