- £7.65 - £8.20 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
From £7.65 to £8.20ph depending on NVQ Achievement
Full Time/Part Time/Relief Cover
My client, a leading provider of Supported living and Domiciliary Care services in the Surrey area, is looking for Care Workers to join their growing in the very near future.
As a Care Worker you will be joining a company that values its staff and offers stability and on-going support and training. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out hands-on care duties in line with the client’s care plan such as Washing & dressing and bathing
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
- Ensuring that prescribed medication is administered and taken as appropriate
- Carrying out general household tasks to ensure a clean and comfortable environment
- Ensuring your clients are safe and secure at all times and they have good health
- Adhering to support and care plans at all times
- Being responsible for your clients and reporting to your line manager any queries or concerns
As a Care Worker you will be of a caring nature with a real passion for ensuring quality care is delivered to your clients. You will also ideally hold an NVQ 2 qualification in Health & Social Care and be willing to undertake any additional training to enhance your skills in the workplace. You will have some understanding of Domiciliary Care, be able to conduct risk assessments and be able to work on your own initiative.
In return for your hard work and commitment, my client is offering a pay package of £7.65 to £8.20 for day work or £10.20 to £10.50 for evening / weekend work. Flexible shifts are available. You will also rewarded with paid travel time and mileage at 45p per mile. You will get 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays. There is an auto-enrolment pension scheme with a maximum employer contribution of 3% of salary . My client pays for your DBS, Uniform, Training and the Employee Assistance Programme.
You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle that is insured for business use for this position.
Interested? Then apply on line today.
This would be of interest to Carers, Senior Carer, Care Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor, Support Worker, Care Coordinator, Deputy Carer, and Care Supervisor.