- £6.35 - £10.88 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Worker/Support Workers Required
Scarborough & Surrounding
Full and Part time positions available
My client, a leading provider in home care services, are looking for Carers/Support Workers to join their growing team in Scarborough & the surrounding area. Due to the nature of the role, you will require your own transport and a full UK driving licence.
As a Care Worker/Support Worker you will be joining a reputable home care company who provide high quality care services to vulnerable people in their own home. Duties will include;
- To assist the client with daily living activities, such as washing, dressing, feeding
- Maintaining the dignity of the client at all times
- Respecting carer/client boundaries
- General domestic and household duties as required
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns
- Practising safe infection control procedures when appropriate
- Responding to the needs of the client in any other appropriate activities
As a Care worker/Support Worker you will be of a caring nature with a real passion for ensuring quality care is delivered to your service users. You will also ideally hold an QCF [used to be NVQ] Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care and be willing to undertake any additional training to enhance your skills in the workplace. You will have some understanding of Domicliary Care and be able to work on your own initiative. A full drivng licence and your own vehicle is also essential.
In return for your hard work and commitment, my client are offering a competitive pay package that varies depending on qualifications;
- No qualification – £6.35ph – £9.53ph for weekdays, weekends are paid at £6.90ph – £10.35ph.
- QCF [used to be NVQ] Level 2 Qualified Carers – £6.65 – £9.98ph for weekdays, weekends are paid at £7.15ph – £10.73ph
- QCF [used to be NVQ] Level 3 Qualified Carers – £6.75 – 10.13ph, weekends are paid at £7.25ph – £10.88ph
- In addition to this, they pay a generous 40p per mile for business mileage to all their carers.
You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle that is insured for business use for this position.
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Interested? Then apply on line today.
This would be of interest to Carers, Senior Carer, Care Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor, Support Worker, Care Coordinator, Deputy Carer, and Care Supervisor.
For further information, please call Stacey Yates at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2313.