- £7.50 - £8.80 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for home care assistants in the Suffolk area. The positions are based in an organisation that provides home care services to elderly service users in their own homes.
The service provides short-term, community-based support to service users living in Suffolk who have been assessed to receive a home care service. There are many duties involved in the role of Home Care Assistant including:
- Work as part of a team, to provide care and support to clients who have been assessed to receive a service
- Work alone in peoples homes to deliver care and support as required.
- Lead by example
- Take a pro-active role in supporting the client to be independent.
- Work within the scope and parameters of a clients careplan.
- Identify when and how to report matters of concern, including poor practise, which may affect the safety and wellbeing of clients
The successful Support Worker must have the following:
A caring disposition, demonstrating honesty and integrity.
Commitment to Equal opportunities and confidentiality.
Reliable and punctual with a keen sense of responsibility.
Full driving licence with own car
Flexibility with working hours to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank holidays
A care organisation that provides a range of services including residential homes and home care services
Interested? Click on Apply and your application will be considered, or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us