- £8.25 - £10.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a Carer or Support Worker looking for a new opportunity with a forward thinking, privately owned Home Care Provider in the Farnborough area? Do you want to join a company that rewards its staff with competitive hourly pay which increases when you work weekends and bank holidays? Are you passionate about helping people in their own homes to live a happy and comfortable life? If so, we want to hear from you today.
As a Home Carer you will be joining a reputable home care company who invest in their staff, are supportive and work as a close, friendly team. You will receive an excellent rate of pay, paid training, a uniform and mileage pays! Due to the nature of the position, you will need a full UK driving licence and your own car. Duties of the role will include;
• Assisting clients – predominantly elderly – with daily living activities, such as washing, dressing, feeding
• Assisting with medication
• General domestic, household duties and shopping when required
• Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns
• Be a companion to your clients, ensuring your visit to them is a relaxing, friendly and enjoyable experience
• Responding to the needs of the client in any other appropriate activities
• Providing palliative care
• Completing daily care call logs and dealing with any queries or concerns in a prompt and professional manner
• Being the forefront of the company, so providing excellent customer care and service is essential at all times
Not only will you be joining a personable company that pride themselves on providing the best, person centred care possible, you will also receive…
A pay rate of £8.25 per hour – £8.50 per hour for hours worked between Monday – Friday
Weekend rate – £9.25 per hour – £10 per hour
Double time paid for Bank Holidays
Fully funded training
Paid DBS check
Mileage pay at 40p per mile
Shifts worked will be between 7am – 10pm – Full and part time work available
Interested? To be shortlsited for an intevriew, please send a CV and apply on line today!
If you have any questions, please contact Stacey at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2329.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us