- £7.95 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Worker posts available in Warminster, on a full/part time, permanent basis, to work at a very well equipped, modern care and nursing home for the elderly and specialist dementia care. We’re looking for people who are passionate about delivering a high quality care service to the elderly and ensuring their needs are met at all times. On offer is an attractive salary package, excellent training and the opportunity to work for a company that has an excellent reputation and ethos of care.
As a Care Worker you’ll be responsible for delivering a high quality care and support elderly people, some with dementia. You’ll be working at a care and nursing home that is situated in the Warminster area and is easily accessible by car and public transport. The home is modern, spacious and has an impressive outdoor space for the residents to enjoy. The job will involve working days and night shifts and are available on a full time, permanent basis. Some flexibility can be given should you have a preference on what shifts you can/cant work.
Specifically you will..
- Provide person centred care and support to the clients
- Enable them to participate in various activities that are put on for them in the home
- Safe-guard the health, well-being and safety of the residents and report any concerns immediately
- Maintain records for each individual, and assist with the creation and updating of care plans
- Work collaboratively as a part of a team
Experience in a similar role would be ideal though not essential. We can consider applicants without a background in care work, though you will need to demonstrate a passion for helping and supporting people,, specifically elderly people and/or people with dementia.
You’ll need to be able to;
- Move and handle people with physical disabilities
- Work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- To record information within a professional context
- Be a reliable member of the team
- To work a variety of shifts, including days, nights and some weekend work
- Willing to complete the level 2 in health and social care
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Stacey Yates at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us