- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers or Physiotherapists who are looking for a change in career and would be interested in becoming a Case Manager. As a Case Manager you’ll assess organise and manage bespoke care packages to clients who have had a catastrophic injury due to an accident or from birth. You’ll plan and implement and oversee the care package but won’t have to provide the hands-on care.
As an experienced Social Worker, Nurse, Pediatric Nurse or Occupational Therapist you’ll use your clinical skills and manage your own caseload of clients. The organisation supports clients in the North West, who have acquired a brain injury, spinal injury or life-changing physical disabilities due to an accident or a birth injury.
- When a referral is received, you’ll be responsible for completing a through and detailed assessment of their needs. They take a holistic approach so this will include their care, emotional and social needs. You’ll implement a care package and continually review and assess it, to ensure that it continues to meet the client’s needs. The care package will be delivered by an external provider or team and you’ll communicate all changes to them.
- Most clients are involved in a medico-legal process and you’ll support their case through accurate report writing and continual re-assessment. You’ll be able to put into place bespoke equipment, vehicles, holiday’s etc. that will benefit the clients heath and emotional needs.
- You’ll work within a Multi-disciplinary team consisting of nurses, OT’s , Social Workers and Physio’s and be able to share knowledge and experiences with others in the office.
- Depending on your background you’ll work in either the adults team or children’s team.
- You don’t need to have experience as a Case Manager previously, full training and on-going support will be provided. This role will suit experienced healthcare professionals looking for a complete change.
- We’re looking for qualified and registered professionals – Nurses, Children’s Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. (You’ll need active registration with HCPC or NMC)
- You’ll need a least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Ideally you’ll have worked in the community before or within a Rehabilitation centre for Brain Injury.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle – mileage is paid at 45p a mile.
Interested? To find out more please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment or call me on 0121 362 2318. Please remember that we can only accept applications from healthcare professionals registered with NMC or HCPC)
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.