Are you an Occupational Therapist or Registered Nurse, looking for a new and varied role? We’re looking for a Case Manager for a Live-in care provider who deliver complex care to vulnerable people living in their own homes. As the Case Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing their care packages and supporting the staff team to deliver outstanding person-centred care. You’ll need experience for working as a Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist previously, however experience in this setting isn’t necessary – you may be working in a ward-based setting and craving a Monday to Friday, 9-5 role. On offer is an attractive salary, generous mileage allowance and cashback health plan.
The Case Manager role
- My client provides Live-in Care Workers for people with complex care needs, such as Dementia, Spinal Cord Injury, neurodegenerative conditions, Acquired Brain Injury. Typically Care Workers will spend 8-12 weeks on assignment with a client and ensure that they meet all their care needs.
- The Case Manager is responsible for managing the packages of care for a caseload of clients across a geographical area, ensuring that clients receive an outstanding service. You’ll keep detailed, timely records alongside carrying out case management and auditing tasks to deliver the best care.
- You’ll ensure that clients care is planned with them, enabling clients to exercise choice and independence and that it is truly person centred.
- You’ll manage and a lead a team of care workers, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and training to carry out their roles effectively. You’ll motivate and inspire them to deliver outstanding care.
- You’ll utilise performance management tools and techniques to ensure that carers achieve their best.
- You’ll split your time between the office and visiting clients and staff at the client’s home.
The Successful Candidate
- Due to the client group having more complex care needs, it’s an essential requirement that you are a Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist and registered with NMC or HCPC.
- You’ll need post-grad experience gained within nursing, healthcare or social care setting.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing.
- You’ll be able to work on your own initiative, managing your own time and diary effectively and able to respond flexibly and promptly to meet the needs of clients.
- You’ll have strong leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to motivate and influence staff to work to their best.
- You’ll be a kind and caring person, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Interested? To be considered for the Case Manager role, provided you are a Qualified Nurse or Occupational Therapist, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.