- £8.21 - £8.21 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you an experience Support Worker looking for casual work in and around Kings Heath ?
Are you looking for a position that will provide a varied working environment, where no day is the same?
Our Support Workers have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the life of a supported individual, by supporting them with daily tasks / activities, promoting their independence and choice and identifying opportunities for development.
As a Support Worker, it is important that you:
• Have experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, sensory impairment and mental health needs.
• Are a caring individual who has a passionate to improve the lives of others
• Are happy to provide personal care
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be get:
• Flexible working hours and continuity
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication
• Free training
The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Rhianna on 0121 362 2350
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.